Oh Jobs..

>> July 25, 2008

So of course after I write a blog about that Teller position it is gone.. I could work there part time, but then I'd have to find something else to supplement my income, and that might be harder than I want it to be. I don't know. But if I took the part time job, I might be able to do the volunteering and stuff I would want to do, instead of working full time Mon-Fri, and then taking my class on Saturdays. With the part time job I'd be able to take my class during the week.

What to do .. What to do .. ANY IDEAS?

2 comments:

Amanda M July 25, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Hmmmm, have you searched other credit union and banks?? When I was looking for a job, I just got out the phone book, and looked under credit unions, and then went to all of their websites and applies for open positions!
It is so tough though, trying to decide what you want to do!!
Hehe, and you know what my vote is.... that you come back to good old JCU!!!

Speaking of which, here is my memory tag for you!!
Remember all those times you would come down to my office and "scan"!! Those were the best, and I miss those days LOTS!!!

Nicole July 26, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

hehe. I want to "scan" again! =)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP