Awesome Site

>> July 23, 2008


As I was trying to find a job today.. I was playing around on the internet and came across an awesome website.: http://www.soles4souls.org/. Everyone should check it out. It is awesome. Their goal on their website says just this, "Soles4Souls has a simple mission: To impact as many lives as possible with the gift of shoes." I think that is really really neat. You can donate your shoes at many of the locations they have around the country. I found like 7 in my area. Or you can send shoes to their warehouse locations, either way you get a tax-refundable receipt, and somewhere a man, woman or child that did not have a way to get shoes before now gets a pair of shoes! You can also just buy them on the website, donate and you just choose between either flip flops or clogs, and the company takes care of the rest for you.

I know so many people that have 50 pairs of shoes or more, how about helping someone get just one pair?

2 comments:

Amanda M July 24, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

I think this is so awesome Nicole!! I will have to find a place to donate some shoes!

P.S. I LOVE the high heel picture you have!! Those are some dang cute shoes!!

Nicole July 24, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

I know! Aren't they adorable? I want them..

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP