My New Favorite Thing

>> July 26, 2008

A well-composed book is a magic carpet on which we are wafted to a world that we cannot enter in any other way
~ Caroline Gordon
The Host, by Stephenie Meyer

I LOVE Twilight, and I am super excited for Breaking Dawn next week. And for the movie in December. However, I have discovered a new book to keep my attention as I wait for Breaking Dawn. THE HOST! And I have to admit, in the beginning it wasn't all that wonderful.. it's a little slow. But once you get through that initial slowness it is so good! I'm not done yet.. so I got to go finish reading it! :) OH yeah.. and I'm not done yet, so maybe I shouldn't make this assumption but I'm definitely Team IAN in this one...

3 comments:

Alisha Chase July 26, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

I have to admit, I read the first two chapters of this book and then stopped... I just couldn't get into it, I should probably try to push past that point, i keep hearing it gets better...

Amanda M July 26, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Hmmmm, The Host huh?? It is true that after lots and lots of nudging, you did read Twilight, so I probably should give The Host a chance!!
I am going to need something to distract me once Breaking Dawn comes out!!

Ashley July 26, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

yes the first part is slow but you just have to keep going cos it gets way way way good!!!!!!

YAY FOR TEAM IAN ALL THE WAY!

I love the Host!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP