Germany here I come!
Auf Wiedersehen Vereinigte Staaten,
Hallo Deutschland!

>> June 29, 2008

Berlin

Yay! We are finally making our way across "the pond" and going to Germany in about 6 hours. I am all packed (although that took sometime!) and I hope I didn't forget anything (knock on wood), and am all ready to get on that plane at 6 am.

We - meaning my sister Ashley, and I; are going to spend the week in Berlin, before we head off to our separate families. I am excited. We have always wanted to goto Berlin, because that's where you see the Nefertiti bust, and the Ishtar gate!

Yay!

I don't know when I will write next. Probably not until I get to the Liebsch's house. And even then I am not sure when it will be, but I am SUPER excited (and a little sad), and know that this will be a very fun adventure. Wish me well!

Alles Gute.

2 comments:

Michelle Glauser June 30, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

I only live an hour away from Berlin. When you want to visit, let me know. Leipzig is also cool, included with the church where Bach conducted and lived.

Alisha Chase July 2, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

I am so excited for you I hope everything goes well~!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP