Home Sweet Home

>> July 10, 2008


Germany did not work out. I am now home. Which is why my blog address has changed. I had an awesome time in Berlin, and so I will be posting those pictures in a few days. It was really neat to go somewhere where there is so much history, ancient history, up to imperial history.. and on to fairly modern history with the Berlin Mauer (the wall). I really enjoyed it.

I basically had the exact opposite experience in Southern Germany, and felt like I was going to die. So that was not quite as fun. I did get to see some of that area though, traveling by train, and it was beautiful. Too bad my host family was not. I will have to go back someday and see all of the castles, but for now, I am home. And I don't know if I have ever been so happy to be in Utah.

1 comments:

Ashley July 10, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

YAY UTAH! hehe.. I don't think I've ever been as happy to be in Utah either! Its crazy.
I missed you for that one day and a half. :)

I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and so on. :)

hehehe

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP