I love Lagoon

>> June 26, 2008

It's what fun is!


log flume

Recently I got to go to Lagoon twice, in just over a week or so, with one of my favorite friends: Amanda. We had so much fun! The first time we went, was on a Saturday and it was super crowded at first. But at about 4 pm or so the power went out! Luckily, we weren't stranded on a ride, we were just in line for Wicked (the best ride ever), we weren't sure what to do, but we decided to wait around and see if they'd get the power back on. They did about an hour and a half later and it was kind of nice because by then some of the crowd had left the park, and we got to have a little bit more breathing room, and not so many annoying stroller traffic jams!


skycoaster

I love this ride!

the best.. and scariest part of the ride!
the rush.. the hesitation.. and the drop!

I love Wicked!

But, since the power went out, we got to go back another day for free. So, we went again this last Tuesday. I loved it. I have now been on Wicked a gazillion times, and LOVE it. Especially being in the very front. We even tried to do it with our arms in the air.. and our eyes closed, that was a weird sensation in my stomach!

this isn't us.. but it's a pic of the ride from the Lagoon website

looking super nervous before our Launch


At the end of the night, we decided to ride The Catapult. It's an awesome, but scary ride. I loved that so much! I wish you didn't have to pay an extra fee to go on it each time because it is SO AMAZING. It flings you 275 feet in the air, at a rate of 90 MPH! After your initial launch, you kind of hang in mid air for awhile. You then get to control whether you spin or what you do as you make your back down to the ground. We hung our feet and swung them, just like if we were at a playground. I loved it..

To see the rest of my pictures, click here to see my facebook album.

2 comments:

Alisha Chase December 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

I still cant believe you rode the catapult!! Even though i know you did..... but still!! Holy cow! You used to not even want to ride the ROCKET!!

Nicole December 22, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

I still don't love the Rocket. haha. It scares the hell out of me. BUT this last year, 2009, I did ride it twice! So I'm improving in my rocket fear. hehe. But I LOVE the Catapult!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP