Jackson Pollock

>> April 24, 2008

jackson pollock


So.. I have been looking for cool things to put on my blog. Or cool things that other people have on their blogs, or what have you. Basically, I've been thinking about blogging today; and I came across a website that has widgets. I thought that was cool. My mac has widgets, and I probably use them a bit too often.. So I thought neat! I will find an awesome widget for my blog. Well I did!! :)

This is the Jackson Pollock widget. Where, you, yes you, are the artist and get to paint like Mr. Pollock did.. Amazing!

I think it's pretty cool..

Maybe I should goto art school..

* hint: every time you click, it changes the color of your paint.


4 comments:

Daija April 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Oooh, that's so fun! It could keep me entertained for hours. :)

Nicole April 25, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

i know! isn't it great?!
i thought it was pretty cool..

Ryan ♥ Breelyn April 28, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

HI! How have things been?! It's good to hear from you and sort of catch-up on your life. That'll be so great for you to spend time in Germany! I'm jealous!

Roberta April 29, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Hey. I'm glad you found us here on the blogs. How have you been? How did you find us in the vast sea of blogs. I'm so excited for you to go to Germany. My dad visited there, being German and all, and loved it. I hope you get to sightsee a lot. Keep in touch.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP