USA! USA!

>> June 26, 2010

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
~ Bill Shankly 
(English soccer manager)









I LOVE the World Cup! 






Even the buzzzzzzzzzzzing sound of the vuvuzelas.


What happened to Rooney? I can't believe how bad England has been doing. They're lucky they're still in it.

{But I guess we're lucky Wayne hasn't stomped on any crotches as he did in 2006, eh?}






If for nothing else, Cristiano Ronaldo is a reason enough to watch the World Cup.  Yum.







But this part has been THE BEST so far... 


.. Team USA has had a lot of problems, from the Goal taken away from us {you knew I had to bring that up sometime}, to the fact that for some reason we like to let people score on us first, and play catch up the rest of the match. 

But that's all going to change today, we're going to kick some Ghana ass! {even if I DID cheer for them in the previous round, someone in Africa had to at least get to the next round.. but now it's war}.

GO TEAM USA!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP