Master Alisha

>> May 6, 2010


Last weekend I went on a little Roadtrip down to Cedar City, to watch one of my bestest friends, Alisha, graduate with her MASTERS in Education!




 We went in hopes of sun.. well.. it wasn't 80 degrees or anything, but at least it didn't snow until Sunday, right?!



I loved seeing this Southern Utah sun, and these pretty mountains, made me miss Utah's Dixie

(stole this one from Alisha)


Can you believe we've been friends for so long? Wow!




Junior Year of High School..                               High School Graduation, 2002


Congrats Alisha!



She even made me try on her cap n gown.. made me motivated for next year, cause really who doesn't love that get up?! haha.

















1 comments:

Alisha Chase May 7, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Yahoo!!! And Thanks twice. First for coming and being so supportive and awesome!!!! And second for blogging about it and sharing the joy all over again!! Love ya!!

PS wow that's a trip down memory lane nice pics! Yikes!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP