Attitude & Gratitude Award

>> May 6, 2010

First, I have to thank Ashley from http://www.labirdsnest.com/ for passing this award on to me last week. I am honored that out of all the blogs out there she picked mine! Thanks Ashley! Everyone should head over to Ashley's blog and see how awesome she is.. but not until you find out who I'm passing the award to!


Now I get to pass on the award, which really.. is the hardest part for me. How to choose, how to choose?!

Congrats Girls!! :)

You received the Sisterhood Award, now what? Here's what you do:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

CONGRATS!!




4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Congrats to all the Sistas!

clew May 7, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Aww, thank you so much! :)) I feel so honored! (And guilty for complaining so much lately - some gratitude! Or, maybe I get it for the attitude part ... LOL ...) In any case, THANKS! xoxoxox

Mary :: A Merry Life May 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Amanda M May 7, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

You're so awesome my friend!! THANKS!!!!!! Cant wait to pass it on!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP