G.I. Shmoe

>> February 3, 2010

Has anyone out there seen G.I. Joe? I know, I know, I'm a little late seeing it.. and I had really wanted to see it when it was in theatres, I just never got to it. WELL I'm glad I didn't waste my money! Oh my gosh!

I totally found myself LAUGHING out loud at how silly it was. Laughing! Maybe if you love comic books, I guess.. but I really like the Marvel comic movies, and I like the classic comics.. but I don't really remember ever knowing the actual G.I. Joe storyline, so maybe its MY fault that I didn't enjoy it.

But, all in all, I will not be buying this movie, nor seeing it again. And I sent it back super fast to Netflix, because I need to move on to something better! Eek!


.. and c'mon, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as evil? Really? That's not believable casting..




Channing Tatum. The only good thing about the movie.


6 comments:

Amanda M February 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

I totally agree about that movie!! It was dang long!! Every time I thought it was over, it just kept going!!

Roberta February 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Ditto on Channing Tatum.

Habbala February 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Funny story. I definitely know Tom of the T's. Most people don't know there old stuff. How did you hear about them?!

Anonymous,  February 5, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

OMG I SO AGREE WITH THIS!!

Channing Tatum is SUPER hot and also? Sienna Miller...what an annoying cow. All through the movie I was randomly yelling "KILL HER!". Bleh. This movie was really dissapointing to me, which was...dissapointing.

Ashley February 5, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Seriously! It was like a bad Disney movie with a horrible unbelievable villain! It was so funny to see Jo-go leavitt evil though. OMG.

Channing is most always the best part in movies, isn't he? :)

Just the 3 of us February 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

I still have to see it just because Channing is in it and he looks soooo hot. But I'm sure it is really a lame movie.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP