Friday!

>> February 26, 2010

Doesn't it make you excited for Spring?
I can't wait.
(picture source: blisstree.com)

I'm so excited it's Friday, that I decided to use bullets. Fun, right?


  • I have a cold. How un-cool is that? Last Friday I decided that I was going to have a stomach flu.. or something, and as soon as I started to feel normal, I even posted on twitter that I was starting to be okay again.. Then, my dad decided to share his cold. People think about getting sick, and I get sick! Ach!

  • Today is Friday. And that makes me happy, no, not because I get to sleep in tomorrow, I have classes in the morning (where I have a midterm I haven't yet really studied for, oops). But I also get to go out to Dinner with some of my favorite people tonight! At Jason's Deli.. which is awesome, because the food is good. But do you know what the best part is? Complimentary Ice Cream Cones!

  • Tomorrow.. after the midterm that I need to study for.. I am going for Pizza with my High School friends. I'm excited for that too. I hope everyone can come! I'm hoping that it doesn't snow so Suzanne can come.. yes

  • The Olympics are so good. I'm kind of sad that they're almost over. Some of my favorites have been.. Apolo Ohno, for sure! Shaun White. Lindsey Vonn. Joannie Rochette, that won the bronze medal last night. That was so touching, I felt so bad for her, but I think its awesome the way the whole world pulled behind her and really supported her after her mother's death. So hard.

  • And the Canadian girls Hockey team. I know they beat us so I should be mad at them. But how cool is it that everyone in the stands sings along to Oh Canada?! We don't do that... and they've won the gold like that, three times. three times! in a row! Talk about some major girl power.

  • The Healthcare Summit: all I have to say is wow. It was historical, but I don't know that it got us anywhere.. can we make it a weekly thing for a few weeks? And that exchange between Obama & McCain "we're not campaigning anymore, John" wow. (quote may not be exact, don't hate me)

  • I'm also back on Twitter. Blame Lina Buchanan for that. Silly, silly Lina.. was all excited when she joined Twitter a few weeks ago, and I was all "I did that for awhile, but got sick of it" and then I decided to log back in and see what was going on. Welll.. that was weeks ago, and I'm still addicted. And I've met so many new friends, and have really decided that I want to join some of the weekly chat things that they do. Yeah.. I like it. Again! So check me out @nicoleeelkington, if you want have a tweeterati part-ay.


Yay for Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

5 comments:

Ashley February 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

What happened to Frenchy Friday? eh? eh?

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird February 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I'm sick too but just a sore throat. It's no fun!

Alisha Chase February 28, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

Um problem..... how come FRIDAY nights people were your favorite??? Maybe i don't like the label "High School" friends... that's just like saying lame old high school people that don't mean anything!~!

Ardie March 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

I already miss the Olympics! What a great 2 weeks, eh? And wasn't the hockey game yesterday a nail biter? Those were two equally amazing teams. So fun to watch!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP