Say You're One of Them

>> January 26, 2010

I loved this book. Loved it.


Say You're One of Them, by Uwem Akpan


What it is, is a collection of different stories, from children's points of view, on their lives in Africa.


I got interested in this because of the attention it drew from both Anderson Cooper from CNN, and Oprah; but then with finals, and starting a new job, I didn't finish it until recently. But, it was well worth the wait, I would definitely recommend it.


So, at least that adds to my 50 books in 2009-2010 list, eh? Only 25 more to go.

1 comments:

Ashley January 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

You are a blogaholic. Geez! So many blogs to read from you. I like to though don't get me wrong. I need to blog more.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP