1st time at The Nutcracker

>> December 23, 2009

I've never been to the Nutcracker before. Until last Thursday night! My friend Amanda and I decided to go see Ballet West's The Nutcracker at the Capitol Theatre. I really liked it! Amanda has seen it a million times, and couldn't believe it when I told her I hadn't ever gone to see it. For some reason, I was never in on it when my Grandma took my sister and cousins to go see it. Weird. But it was worth the wait, and I really liked it. Some parts I was like, wait, what are they doing? But I thought it was a beautiful thing. My favorite part was when the lady with the giant dress (who I swear was played by a guy in this production), comes out and then she lifts her dress a few times, and little dancers come scurrying out of it. Its so cute!

Amanda also gave me an awesome birthday present on Thursday too. As always. Thanks Amanda! :)

1 comments:

Amanda M December 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

THANKS for going with me!! It was SO much fun!! And I LOVE the dress part too!! And I was looking through my program the other day and it totally was a guy!! haha!!
I still need to post our picture!! SORRY!!! I am a slacker!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP