5 weeks, 4 days..

>> November 16, 2009


Christmas is in 5 weeks and 4 days! .. which means my Birthday (where I'll be going backwards, and turning 24 years old) is in 4 weeks and 2 days (or oh ya know, a month from today). Eek! Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Cause I sure haven't! I did start to "window shop" on amazon and Barnes and Noble last week though, and that's better than nothing right? Eek! What do you all want for Christmas?

Here's my list:

I want some Frenchy Musique.. I love french pop and rock, especially Kyo, Asyl, and Emilie Simon.



I also want some DVDs..

  • Milk
  • Paris, Je T'aime
  • Amelie
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • Benjamin Button
  • UP
  • Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
  • Angels & Demons

... but after figuring out what movies I want, I ended up signing up for Netflix. I've never really understood how it worked, and now! I am totally liking this idea! The Changeling, and Amelie should come in the mail tomorrow. Yay!

I've also decided that I like Classic TV is so much better than Modern TV. I'm not really loving anything that's on TV right now. Except TLC and Grey's Anatomy that is. So, I am thinking I want some TV seasons on DVD too. Like Friends, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, That 70's Show, ER, and I Love Lucy.

And I need some reading material.. indeed. Like, The Kite Runner, Life of Pi, John Lennon: The Life (by Philip Norman), and Ted Kennedy's True Compass. I also want some French books.. both ones that teach you, and novels that are just in French.



and Randomly.. I want Jewelry from World Market.. a Lakers Hoodie, this Beatles T Shirt, and a Resistance Ball and DVD.

and I totally made an amazon wishlist. Yup, I'm a geek. Click here if ya want to take a gander: Nikki wants...

1 comments:

Alisha Chase November 22, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

I love that you made a wishlist!!! How fun. I hate when people ask me what i want.... I can never think of ANYTHING to say!!! Happy almost birthday it is coming so quick!!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP