Travel Wish: Woodstock

>> September 8, 2009


A friend of mine, Novelista Barista, just posted pictures of her Woodstock trip. and. I. am. SO. JEALOUS! So I just HAD to post this as my next Travel Wish!
]
.. and visit the Museum! awe, I want to go right now! It's only about 2-3 hours from New York City, so this will definitely be added to my New York City travel wish (click here).

1969

I love John Lennon (as I'm sure many of you already know..), so I would have to see this Memorial to him in Strawberry Fields, New York!!! Imagine is by far my favorite Lennon song.


3 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love September 8, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

LOL! awesome!! :) glad u liked it,,, DEF go there sometime... its really awesome and inspiring!

Ashley September 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Let's go!!! They have so much Woodstock stuff at Barnes and Noble! I wanted some of it.. hahaha

rachaelgking September 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

YESSSSSSSS. That would be amazing!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP