>> August 7, 2009
I am now transferring to the Kids Department at the Rack.
I have had a lot of anger and bad feelings towards going to work the past few months, and it kept getting worse. So, when the Kids Department had an opening, I jumped on it.
Did it give me more hours? Maybe 2, per week. Maybe.
Was that worth it to me? I did it for my sanity, not the hours.
The sad part is that I am fine when I work with certain people in Accessories, but others completely ruin it for everyone else.
Here are some perks about Kids:
- a very up front , able to communicate, Manager
- every shift is by myself - which is good and bad. but I am just excited to not have to rely on anyone else. :: sigh of relief ::
- semi-permanent schedule (hardly ever gets revised and revised and revised )
- the department almost always makes the sales goal = never really had hours cut
(other departments have had their hours cut at least twice)
- cute little people clothes, that I really do enjoy organizing and everything - from clear back when I worked at Mervyn's in High School - and no, I will publish how long ago that really was.