I love My President

>> June 5, 2009

I still have to pinch myself. The dude that I absolutely adore and respect, from his eloquent words to his awe-inspiring mind. He is truly inspirational.. I know, I know, I sound crazy, or maybe like some sort of stalker , but I still get amazed. I am so PROUD to have supported him for so long, and to truly support our President now. That man represents my country, and some may say that he shouldn't be "apologizing" to the Muslim world, but I say why not? I loved his speech yesterday in Cairo. It was amazing . If you want to read the full text of his speech, click here:

I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition.

~ President Barack Obama, University of Cairo, June 5th, 2009


Also.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

3 comments:

Katie June 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

I love me some Barack.

I'm a Barack Star!

Saw it on a T-Shirt. Can't take credit.

Roberta June 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

NC is nice. Green and trees everywhere. The humidity can be harsh somedays. How are you doing?

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP