Tulip Fest 2009

>> May 1, 2009

As I mentioned in this post, I have always wanted to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. But never really had the chance, or I'm always like "I want to go!" and then by the time I remember again, its over. {I still think its lame its only for about a week} but this year I was able to go! Ash and I figured out that we could only go one day, the 28th, where we'd be able to go together, because of our crazy uneven work schedules. So we went on Tuesday, I was so excited! Here are a few of my pictures of all the pretty gardens. I really liked it there. I have never seen the Thanksgiving Point gardens, and now I'm like Dude! I love it. So.. here they are :)

I was pretty excited!

Ashley


It was starting to get kind of windy, and the clouds were looming over head, but it really was a lot of fun!

There were actually quite a few cute little old couples at the Festival. I loved it. I hope when I'm old and grey I have someone to go with me to see the Tulips and hold my hand. They were so cute.

Click here to see more of my pictures.

2 comments:

Ashley May 1, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

me and you will go to lots of things when we're old and grey.. or white. haha. like those old ladies we sat behind on the long plane ride back home. :)

Bradpetehoops May 3, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Wow! Beautiful flowers. I love it.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP