Travel Wish: Egypt

>> May 20, 2009

I have wanted to goto Egypt, ever since I was little and was obsessed with watching Moses tell his pseudo brother of a Pharaoh Let my people go . The pyramids. The history. The columns. I love it all.

My mom's Aunt Connie is going on a cruise to Greece and Egypt, and I am SUPER JEALOUS! I wish I could go! I am definitely going one of these days, if its the very last thing I do... And I really think that I would want to go on the cruise, but then I'm not sure how close you get to Cairo, and the Valley of the Kings, the Important Places when you go on a Cruise there. Or if you're only really able to go to Alexandria. Hmmm, I need to find this out! {not that I'm going today.. } Here are some things I would NEED to see:

Tut! I have to see the Museum with all of Tutankhamun's stuff {even though I've already seen a TON of it a few years ago}, as well as go see where it was all found!

The Pyramids! And the Great Sphinx!

One of my most favorite Queen's, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple!
She's the only Queen that ever really became Pharaoh. Love it.
{can you tell I was once an Anthropology major? haha}

Coptic church at Moquattan Mountain above the Christian Garbage Village
I love the Coptic Christian traditions in Egypt as well as the Islamic ones

Bazaars: I have to shop!

3 comments:

Unknown May 20, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I'd love to go to Egypt too! If you find out any information on a good cruise or tour, let me know! :)

Ashley May 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Let's go tomorrow! haha. I love Egypt. You left out the Library in Alexandria and Abu Simbel and the Step Pyramid and Bent Pyramid. :) :) :) hahaha

Nicole May 21, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Ash - We could probably write a travel book about Egypt, and we haven't even been there, since we already know exactly what we would HAVE to see and do! ;)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP