Lagoon 2009

>> May 25, 2009

I bought a Season Pass to Lagoon, and this weekend - Saturday - was my first time using it. I love Lagoon. It might be a little crazy, and even a little childish, but I do. I love Roller coasters, and the good food, and going with friends. I went with Kim & Heather this time, and it was a lot of fun. (even if Kim refused to ride Wicked again - geeze)

Here's some pictures of our fun day:


Me & Kim rode the Hydroluge, which I haven't been on in years . It was fun! Heather didn't want to get wet yet..

Log Flume!

After Rattle Snake Rapids. We got so wet! This is Heather trying to dry her hair.. look how wet her pants are! We never used to get that wet on Rattle Snake. Maybe that's why it was closed every time I went last year, they revved it up more.

Being traditional.. and riding The Carousel. I rode a Zebra bare back! haha. Heather rode a Chicken.. who knows how that works exactly.

I didn't ride Catapult again. yet . But this summer.. I'm going to ride it again. ;)

Click here to see more photos from our day.

1 comments:

Kim J May 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

That was a lot of fun! I would ride Wicked again...probably. I can't believe you ride it over and over again.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP