Easter 2009

>> April 14, 2009

Easter really is one of my favorite Holidays, probably for four reasons:

  • Coloring Eggs (I LOVE to color.. and decorate things!)
  • Easter Sugar Cookies
  • Hanging out with crazy family
  • Grandma's rolls and yummie ham
Here are some pictures of Ash, Tim, and I enjoying our Easter Arts N Crafts on Saturday, and a few pictures of flowers, mountains, and clouds from Easter morning. Kind of forgot the camera for actual pictures of people on Easter Sunday. Oops - But still, enjoy.

2 comments:

Ashley April 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Fun! I wished I could have dyed easter eggs. Hmm, maybe they have the kits on clearance right now.

Keri April 15, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

I missed it this year! :( Sad for me! Looks like you guys had fun though. Love, Mom

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP