>> March 12, 2009
A lot of things bother me. I will admit it. I can get really irritable over stupid little things very easily. It is just part of what makes me, me. However here are a few things that irritate me even more than normal lately.
- I hate when people do a U-Turn when the intersection has a left-hand turn sign and a "NO U-TURN SIGN"!! That is why the sign for no U-Turns is there. There isn't enough time for you to whip your car around! It is not fair for everyone that has waited just as long as you, that are behind you! ARGH ( especially in Sandy turning into Barnes N Noble on State Street.. you know who you are.. ~ wink, wink ~ )
- Another are people that are supposed to be in charge, that don't take the initiative.. and don't know what they're doing. So you end up doing things multiple times because someone else, that knows what's up points out to them that it is being done wrong. I hate doing things more than once when its pointless.
- Today at work, the bathrooms really bothered me. Not because they were dirty or anything, they better not be, we haven't even officially opened! But because the paper towels SUCKED. They were the kind that you can't even pull down out of the dispenser without them falling apart because they were so cheap. Yuck.
- Fourth, people who stare through you as you talk to someone that you both know. Like they are scared you're talking about them or something. Or they want to be involved in the conversation? Or maybe they are just super annoying and don't have anything interesting to think about on their own. Drives. Me. Crazy.
- And last but not least.... LOUD freaking annoying people in my classes that don't think about anything and just blurt out "wait, what?" or "I don't get it.. " every few minutes. Damn idiots. ;)
PS~ One last annoyance: Chris Brown and Rihanna. What the hell Rihanna? Are you really that stupid? I can't believe that she took him back. But I really can't believe that they are now recording a duet about how hard relationships are. Guess that's another pet peeve. Girls that are so super stupid.