Pet Peeves

>> March 12, 2009

A lot of things bother me. I will admit it. I can get really irritable over stupid little things very easily. It is just part of what makes me, me. However here are a few things that irritate me even more than normal lately.

  1. I hate when people do a U-Turn when the intersection has a left-hand turn sign and a "NO U-TURN SIGN"!! That is why the sign for no U-Turns is there. There isn't enough time for you to whip your car around! It is not fair for everyone that has waited just as long as you, that are behind you! ARGH ( especially in Sandy turning into Barnes N Noble on State Street.. you know who you are.. ~ wink, wink ~ )
  2. Another are people that are supposed to be in charge, that don't take the initiative.. and don't know what they're doing. So you end up doing things multiple times because someone else, that knows what's up points out to them that it is being done wrong. I hate doing things more than once when its pointless.
  3. Today at work, the bathrooms really bothered me. Not because they were dirty or anything, they better not be, we haven't even officially opened! But because the paper towels SUCKED. They were the kind that you can't even pull down out of the dispenser without them falling apart because they were so cheap. Yuck.
  4. Fourth, people who stare through you as you talk to someone that you both know. Like they are scared you're talking about them or something. Or they want to be involved in the conversation? Or maybe they are just super annoying and don't have anything interesting to think about on their own. Drives. Me. Crazy.
  5. And last but not least.... LOUD freaking annoying people in my classes that don't think about anything and just blurt out "wait, what?" or "I don't get it.. " every few minutes. Damn idiots. ;)
Alright.. whew. That was actually pretty cathartic. What has been bothering you lately?

PS~ One last annoyance: Chris Brown and Rihanna. What the hell Rihanna? Are you really that stupid? I can't believe that she took him back. But I really can't believe that they are now recording a duet about how hard relationships are. Guess that's another pet peeve. Girls that are so super stupid.

4 comments:

Unknown March 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

I get annoyed when I see people who are driving in carpool lane, and get in and out the lane like it's just an extra lane. "People, the double white line is there for a purpose!!"

Fidget Midget March 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

On the top of my pet peeve list is drunk people.. even if they aren't being loud they still make me feel incredibly uncomfortable, especially when they think it's okay to monopolize the kitchen all night for the sake of getting drunk.

I also get really annoyed by people who drive really slowly in the left lane which is meant for people who want to get to their destination before they die from old age. ANNNNNNNNNND when those slow people decide to drive RIGHT BESIDE people in the lane next to them so you can't even go around them. Road rage anyone?!

Bathrooms in general gross me out because I'm a germophobe, but the paper towel thing is annoying because as you're struggling with them the water is slowly starting to drip down your arm onto your clothes. Ugh.

Pam March 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

I agree with you 150% about the U-turn thing. Bothers the crap out of me. Also people who don't use blinkers or feel they need to drive 20 mph under the speed limit. ERRGGHHH

Just the 3 of us March 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

I am with you on Rihanna! That girl has issues...I cannot believe she went back to him, especially after seeing the picture of her face and hearing exactly what he did to her. jerk!
I also hate annoying people in class that blurt out wait what?? or huh? I dont get it. It's like they think the world revolves around them and it's okay to just blurt out in class that they don't get it. Oh the memories of highschool....LOL

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP