Do you Tweet?

>> March 22, 2009

I have heard people talk about twitter, more and more the past few months. They've even gotten on board at CNN, Rick Sanchez checks his Twitter board every afternoon throughout his show (along with facebook, and myspace). I had looked at it before and thought it was kind of lame. However, yesterday I buckled to the pressure - and now I am on twitter too! Follow me at nicoleelkington. I wanted to do "Laugh Outloud" as my username, but nooooooooo, someone else already took it. Don't they know that that's the name of my blog? Damn.

Anyway, are y'all on twitter? Hit me up if you are ;) and if you have any pointers, like a twitter for dummies , I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us March 22, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

I don't tweet yet, LOL, but I want to. I think I'm going to join in with you! My girl Ellen DeGeneres does it now and I love her :)

Amanda M March 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

I think I must be really lame and behind the time because I have never heard of Twitter!! I am totally going to check it out now though!!
And it is way lame that someone stole your name!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP