Importance of Internet

>> December 30, 2008

I really enjoy it when the Internet at my home works well. It has become a rare occurrence, that I am currently experiencing.. so although I have to run out the door in about 2 minutes I thought I would let all of you share in my excitement. 


More later.. I wrote a super long almost-essay about why I don't like China yesterday, just got to edit it and add my links and pictures and then we can all join in the fun of bash on China day. And probably Israel.. because well, they're bombing and killing people as we speak, and that's just not cool.

So, in a nutshell:
Internet: YAY!
China: BOOOO! yuckiness
Israel: Awesome history... double yuckiness for Politics and world issues

Happy New Year's Eve Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP