24 Things

>> December 23, 2008

I decided, that I am a list person. And, now that I have been 25 for one week, I have decided that 24 was a good year, and before I get too old 
and senile, I am going to write a list of things I accomplished when I was 24. 


So here we go.. 24 Things I did when I was 24 - in no particular order of course.

  1. I started this AWESOME blog.
  2. I then got addicted to writing this here blog.
  3. I learned how to properly fold Macy's textiles - very important.
  4. I got snowed on in JUNE. 
  5. Became VERY obsessed with Barack Obama
  6. I almost crashed on a plane while landing in Amsterdam, in The Netherlands.
  7. I moved back in with the parentals - and started sharing a room with my sister!
  8. I saw LOTS of aminals at Yellowstone.
  9. I got hit on by a German-Italian waiter in Berlin - who then gave us free Fanta.
  10. Got mocked by a Turkish-German man in Potsdam - who then gave me a free Döner.
  11. Planned to move out of the country.. 
  12. Then fled from a Crazy Germany family - on a train - by myself.
  13. Realized how much I truly need people to remain sane.
  14. Especially my sister, Ashley and my brother, Timmy-kins.
  15. I was involved in planning a huge literary event.
  16. I dressed as my true self for Halloween - A HIPPY!
  17. Volunteered at a big fancy Charity Gala - where I was in the room as they wrote checks for millions and millions of dollars!
  18. Voted for David Cook at least a thousand times. Yahoo!
  19. Was BITTEN by the Twilight Saga
  20. And was then pissed off and disappointed by Breaking Dawn.
  21. I visited Lagoon three times
  22. Listened to former-President George H.W. Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel speak at the re-dedication of the U.S. embassy in Berlin - on July 4, 2008.
  23. Worked a long 15 hour day at a poll center on Election Day.
  24. Plugged along in school - even when I wanted to strangle my Grant Writing professor.

3 comments:

? December 25, 2008 at 3:12 AM  

happy holidays/merry christmas

Just the 3 of us December 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

that is awesome girl! you have done a lot :) That is awesome you got to see Bush speak...
and I'm kind of upset that you voted for David cook...LOL Archuleta all the way! :)

Ashley December 26, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

You did a lot of that stuff with me.. haha. :) Yay David Cook! Thanks for his CD

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP