Good News.. Vampires & The Clintons

>> November 22, 2008

I just saw Twilight. And, after Breaking Dawn sorta ruined the series for me, I was leery about the movie. However, I tried to go in with an open mind and enjoy the movie. Since I had enjoyed the original first book so much. I liked it. Parts were cheesy.. but parts of the book were cheesy. I did like the way the characters were portrayed, and I liked that some of the lines from the book were read verbatim during the movie. Altogether it was good, just not fantastic. And, it was fun to see the Harry Potter trailer again, even though I have it pretty much memoried. I still would have chosen Harry over Edward, but for now I guess Edward will do.

In other weekend news.. I am excited that Hillary Clinton will be the next Secretary of State in the Obama administration. I love that we can have a President~Elect that can get past the petty crap that happened during the Democratic Primaries, and really pick the best person for the job. Don't get me wrong, I also really like Bill Richardson. But, I think that he will be better in a different position, but I'll be smiling pretty big when Governor Richardson, Senator Clinton, and my fav President~Elect Obama are all on the same team in the White House. I'm thinking it's going to be a great administation. Go Team Obama! ;) haha.

4 comments:

Alisha Chase November 23, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

Hey i just posted about this too... But i pretty much concur... It was a good movie but like you said not fantastic. It was still fun though!

Anonymous,  November 23, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

I had much the same reaction to Twilight. I started to care a lot less about the series after Breaking Dawn, so I went to the movie with low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a pretty decent movie.

This is turning into an all-star cabinet.

Ashley November 24, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

YAY for the upcoming OBAMA Administration!! :) I'm excited!

You know what I think about Twilight Shmilight.. haha.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP