100th Post and a few thoughts

>> November 15, 2008

This is my 100th Post. Yahoo!

Today's thoughts..

  • Checking your mail, and writing blog posts at the Library sucks.
  • Teenagers at the Libary are really annoying.
  • I love making cookies.. but am frustrated with the fact that no one has any Thanksgiving themed cookie cutters!
  • Watching home movies makes my boring life more interesting. They're hilarious. My mom filmed every single one of Timmy's "firsts".. his first bath.. his first time with a seat IN the bath tub.. his first bath in the bath tub without the baby seat.. oh man.
  • The best part of the home movies is that we all act pretty much the same. Timmy still reenacts sports plays for us, play-by-play. He still throws balls in the house and goes YES! when he makes the basket. His follow through has improved though.
  • And.. Ashley is still a goofball, seeking attention. She's a little cuter now though, now that she doesn't have braces. And a little taller.
  • I still don't like to be on camera. I wish I had a quarter for every time I say "Don't film me" on tape. Oops.
  • I'm mad that Lipstick Jungle is getting canceled.
  • But happy and surprised that Hillary Clinton might be Barack Obama's Secretary of State.
  • I only have a few more weeks until my Grant Proposal is due at school. Which is both a good and bad thing. I can burn my text book afterwards, but I don't want to do the work to get to the final project. It's going to take so much time and energy! Eek! I can already feel the headache.
  • I'm also not sure if I'm going to like the new The Hills spinoff - The City, with just Whitney. Seems a little too.. much of the word "like".
  • And.. I'm excited for Saturday Night Live tonight. It's one of lives simple beauties.

Yee~haw. Thanks for reading... I'm sure there's hundreds more to come. Because, let's face it. I've always been fond of babble.

4 comments:

Ashley November 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

YOU BABBLE???


hahaha that's an understatement.

Amanda M November 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

HAPPY 100TH BLOG POST!! :0)

Keri November 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Just think Nic, if we would have had a video camera when you were a baby we have all your firsts too!!!! ha ha
Love you!

Kim J November 22, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

I can't believe you have over 100 posts. Good job!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP