Amanda tagged me, so I guess I'm it!

>> September 7, 2008

Amanda has tagged me, so here we go!

The Rules
Link the Person who Tagged you, Mention rules on your blog, Tell about 6 quirks of yours,Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, Leave a comment to let them know.
1. 10 years ago...
I was 14, and in 9th grade. That was a good year. Probably one of my favorite grades. We all felt so old and important, haha. Until that whole 'hit list' thing came around and things got a little more dicey!
2. 5 years ago...
I was 19. I had just started working for the Family History Library, I remember thinking on the first day "I'm not sure I want to do this.. " and contemplating not coming back the next day. Haha. I ended up staying there for 3 years! And I don't regret a minute of it, I met some of my BESTEST friends during those 3 years; and I think I really grew up a lot there.
3. 1 year ago..
I had just become Title Clerk at Jordan Credit Union. Trying to fix all of the fun mistakes and things that had just been overlooked for years. That was exciting. I also went to San Francisco one year ago, I love that place. I want to go back! The air of the trolley in your face.. the loudness of the sea lions, and who doesn't love the SFO hills?! haha
4. Yesterday..
Started out like a good day. We decided to goto the Greek Festival downtown. It was fun. I have pics of it on my facebook page. I really liked the dancing! But the food was interesting, very Greek, And then I decided to pop my tire, and had to wait forever to get it fixed, and now my poor car Ruby is sitting at a Mazda Dealership in Murray until she can be fixed on Monday. Sad..
5. 5 Favorite snacks

  • Chips & MY homemade salsa
  • Cheez-Its
  • Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles
  • Cookies
  • Nachos
6. 5 Favorite books
  • The Sunflower
  • Twilight (the first one is the best!)
  • Harry Potter
  • Midnight Tales from the Middle East
  • The Giver
  • Are you my Mother?
  • Children of the Promise series
  • Jane Eyre
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • The Host
7. 5 favorite places to run away
  • Europe
  • Disneyland
  • Shopping
  • Anywhere in my car
  • Did I mention Europe?
8. 5 bad habits
  • Procrastination
  • Pushing my opinions on people
  • I'm too Loud
  • Watching too much TV
  • Too much time on Facebook or blogger when I should be doing homework
9. 5 things I will never wear
  • Socks with Sandals
  • Wranglers
  • Mini-skirts
  • Things from the D.I.
10. 5 things I enjoy
  • Traveling
  • Shopping
  • Thinking & Talking about Traveling
  • Blogging
  • Taking pictures
  • Babbling
  • Reading
  • Movies
11. 5 favorite TV shows
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Anderson Cooper
  • The Amazing Race
  • ER
  • One Tree Hill
  • Anything on the Travel Channel
  • The Hills
  • Reruns of FRIENDS, Dawson's Creek & Gilmore Girls
  • What Not To Wear
12. 6 Quirks
  • My thumb on my right-hand is MUCH shorter than on the left
  • I am always cold, even in the hot hot summer I sleep with two blankets
  • My mind is a one track mind for politics, sports or complaining
  • I would probably like sea food if it didn't smell like sea food
  • I am completely blind without contacts or glasses
Now I get to tag people! I am going to tag Ashley, Tim, my Mom, Carmen, Kim, Alisha, and Fabiola! (and anyone else who wants to.. since I don't believe Tim will actually do it)

4 comments:

Sarah Holman September 10, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Nicole!

Im pretty sure in 9th grade you were wishing that you were still in 6th grade playing 90210 with me! Ha HA ha! Hope you dont mind my blog stalking. Just wanted to say hello!!

Hope all is well!

Amanda M September 10, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Very very nice!!! :0)
I remember when you used to work at JCU... awwwwww, the good old days!!
And I didnt know you poor car got injured!! How sad!!
Yay for Disneyland!!! We should plan a Disneyland roadtrip along with our Forks roadtrip!!!

Ashley September 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

you changed your background! i kinda like it :)

Keri September 11, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Hey Nic! I love your background and stuff on your blog!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP