it's all relative here

>> July 27, 2008

I have a new blog.. where I am going to be posting my Genealogy Research, and some old photos that I have, etc. Check it out at itsallrelativehere.blogspot.com. I also continuously update my photo blog found at nicoles-fancy-photos.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading!

Also, I found this quote and thought it was kind of funny.

Where is the path to Grown-Up Land? How do I get there? Or will I just get old, not understanding that I'm no longer young? ~ Tish Grier

1 comments:

Amanda M July 28, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Wow, you have become a Blog-A-Holic!! Hehe!! Just kidding!! I think it is so awesome that you have so many cools blogs!!
And the best part is that you are awesome and keeping up on all of them!! Good job!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP