Yellowstone

>> June 11, 2008




My family and I just went on a little road trip to Yellowstone. I love it up there! It rained on us.. and snowed on us.. but we saw a lot of animals, and I am glad we went. Kind of a last hurrah before my sister and I both pack up and move to Germany for a year. I really do love the pretty Mountains, the smelly geysers and the awesome animals at Yellowstone. It is a good, good place!

There are a lot of animals in Yellowstone, and they are still there because of the government protection they get in the park. However, it doesn't always work very well. See my sister's blog here to read more about what is happening to the endangered animals and what we can do.

Yay for Yellowstone!

1 comments:

Dustan and Betsy June 12, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Thanks for the comment! Your blog is super interesting. Yes, the AT is hard, tought and challenging but it's also fun, unpredictable and a big adventure.

Have fun in Germany.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP