Yay for Amanda!

>> June 1, 2008

Meine Freundin Amanda ist in den Vereinigten Staaten wieder!

I'm excited that my friend, Amanda is back home from Europe. Kind of dumb, she just got home, and in 4 weeks I leave to goto Europe. Should have planned that better! But, I am excited she is back because my next 3 weeks at Jordan Credit Union will be much more entertaining. Oh, the importance of Friends!!

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”


Yay for Amandas. haha. Or maybe just the one I have.

Oh boy that sounds strange..

The End.

1 comments:

Alisha Chase June 9, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

My roommate Manda Just got back from Mexico.... ok so she was only there like a week so it's probably not the same, but i love my Amanda too, so its ok to say yahoo for Amandas.... Good friends are important. And i can't believe your really leaving btw

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP