Rock-N-Roll Thrills

>> May 27, 2008

Anyone that knows me, knows that
I love Roller coasters.. and I love Music. So when I read about the new Hard Rock Park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, I couldn't help but get excited!

This is a new theme park where each roller coaster has it's own theme music! They even have a Firework show every night set to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. How cool is that?!


This is all brought to us by the Hard Rock corporation, who usually brings us Hard Rock Cafes.. where I love the club sandwich, and not rides. "We realized everybody had done movie parks," said Steven Goodwin, the park's chief executive officer. "Why do something everyone else has done in Orlando and Paramount parks around the country? We just thought rock 'n' roll was a natural." Count me in!

Read more at: New Hard Rock Park features rock 'n' roller coasters
or here HardRockCafe.com

1 comments:

Alisha Chase May 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

I will not commit the crime of reading but not replying so here it goes...

That does actually sound pretty fun and exciting. A new twist to fun that you can rock out too. Sounds like a road trip to me!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP