Best Friends Forever: Jennifer Weiner

>> October 2, 2010

I have a thing for Jennifer Weiner books. I have to be in the mood, that girly, la-di-da... almost like a summery feeling to read them, but I like them.

The latest one I read when we went camping last month, its called Best Friends Forever

The book is about two former best friends, that I had sort of, lost their friendship at the end of high school. It's been 10 years since then, and when some crazy stuff goes down at their reunion, they are able to find their way to each other, and to the friendship they once had.






I really liked it. Y'all should check it out.


What are you currently reading?



1 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love October 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

i read this.. i love her too.
i def thought it was better then the other new book she wrote last year!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP