How?

>> September 4, 2010

I am sitting here at school.. waiting for my next class to start {after the previous class was cancelled, argh!} I am sitting here with my MacBook Pro. I have NO IDEA How I was able to handle and survive school before I had this fabulous tool! It is SO nice to be able to look at something during class. Perhaps I won't be as attentive.. hmmm but maybe I'll be more attentive because I'll be able to look at things as the teacher speaks, and keep much better organized notes right? Not just blog as I wait for classes to begin?

Now I just need to get better internet at home.

For sure.







My name's Nicole. And I've been a Mac for a long time, but now I'm a Macbook Pro!
 

2 comments:

Ashley September 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

I'm glad you're enjoying the macbook pro!!!

Amanda M September 7, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Haha!! I totally know what you mean!! I had no idea just how awesome it was to have a computer during class!!
It was so great to have during the super boring classes!! I will not lie..... I totally sat in the back and played solitare!! It was the only thing that kept me sane!!!
ENjoy your new Macbook!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP