Hair Evolution

>> September 13, 2010

I'm never sure how I want my hair. Over the past year, this is how my hair has evolved. I wonder what that says about my personality ;)

And how about the part where I really don't know which one I think is the best. Hmmmm.

I meant for this picture.. my hair NOW to be added later, but I kept forgetting to take one! So here's my picture, added... hours after people have commented. haha ;)

The picture is my sister and I, from my cousin's birthday party. Yes, my sister and I look alike. We know. :: wink wink ::



September 2010
May 2010

January 2010

October 2009



3 comments:

Keri September 13, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

Out of those 3 pictures the one from May 2010 is my favorite.

Roberta September 13, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

I like the May 2010 one too. The highlights brighten up your face.

Amanda M September 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

I think May 2010 is my favorite!!
I totally feel the same way! I NEVER know what I want to do with my hair!!
Right now I kind of want to chop it and do some kind of long bob...... but I'm pretty sure I'd regret it later!
AHH!! It's so hard to decide!!
Are you try to decide if you want to try something new??

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP