School makes me need Therapy..

>> July 5, 2010

School last week was nuts.

NUTS!

 


.. makes me want brownies. Yes, chocolate brownies. (hint, hint)

Somewhat because I procrastinate, somewhat because I had a lot to do, and somewhat because I was also trying to work extra hours after all of the Grandma hubbub that happened the week before.

I have 2 new classes for this second session of Summer, Intro to Counseling & Psychotherapy; and a behavioral science Career & Major exploration required class. In all honesty, I kind of thought the Career class would be simple, it would involve taking personality tests, and talking about the different jobs for behavioral science majors. Ummm Nope! We have to do a Graduate school research project, and basically prepare ourselves to apply to Graduate school. Which.. is GOOD because we all (or at least a lot of us), are going to need to do that - but its hard! haha. So if you have any ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. about applying, let me know!!

My Therapy class seems interesting. I don't know that I really want to do therapy. But this class has already made me think that perhaps I could do it. We will see. We will see. My teacher's mantra is "don't have sex with your clients.." which is funny and refreshing, 'specially in Utah County!

Another side effect of my Therapy class is that its already making ME feel like I NEED to go to Therapy. Uh oh.

So that's that. School, shmuel. I'm still on track to graduate a year from now, in August 2011, everyone cross your fingers that I pass my Math class this Summer so that I can stay on track! A life riding on my fate in a math class makes me sooo nervous. That's fo' sho!

Are you going to school? What are your classes?
(or are you smarter than me and skipping Summer, as I did last year.. OH last year.. I miss thee)

If you're graduated - what was your favorite class?




4 comments:

Johnny Irving July 5, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

School stress suuuuucks! That's why I quit. Don't be like me. It's awesome right now... but in 20 years I'll wish I was as cool as you.

Not that you were considering quitting, you obviously aren't. I was just sayin'.

Brownies. Yes please.

Ashley July 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I'm in school, but on Summer break right now. It definitely does require therapy, I think, or maybe you're right and brownies are enough. Hang in there!

Roberta July 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

These days, EVERYONE could benefit from therapy. It's as necessary as Tylenol.

K.Pete July 7, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

hmm - favorite class? I must be getting old - I can barely remember what I took!!! My favorite classes were always Math classes - or French. Why? Because I'm lazy and I can read a Math book and test from it - so after the grading curve I always managed to get over 100% - so I NEVER NEVER NEVER had to go to class :) ... ahhhh those were the days.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP