fill in the blank friday

>> May 14, 2010


I missed a few weeks of fill in the blank Fridays.. oops! To participate, click on Lauren's blog over at the little things we do - she's awesome!


1. The very best thing about the summer is... the overall relaxed attitude. Even if I still have just as many things to do, somehow the sun shine, the barbecues, and the popsicles make life just that much better.

2. My first crush ever.. Brett Hendricks, in 2nd Grade. Aw man. Him, and Michelangelo, the best ever Ninja Turtle. Hands down.

3. This may sound really silly but.. I look forward to Fridays each week. Not because of fill in the blank Fridays, even if this IS stellar.. but because its casual day at work. Somehow wearing Jeans makes my day.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from.. the middle of the tube. I know, I'm a rebel.

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is... mac and cheese from Noodles & Co.. mmmmm yum! Or $1 hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds - the only thing I ever purchase at the evil golden arches.

6. A random fact about me is.. I was on the Radio once, when I was probably 6 or 7. My uncle used to work at a Radio station here in Salt Lake, and I thought I was the raddest.

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without.. is my phone. At least, that's what I'm obsessed with. I love that it has internet, and I can get on facebook, and twitter, and google reader all from anywhere I want. Ha. Even if it is just a few feet away from my iMac, I'd much rather lounge around with just my phone in my hand. My next wish is a MacBook though! So I can do all of the above.. and more. ;)




1 comments:

clew May 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

:)

My dad worked at a radio station when I was a little kid, and then later at a tv station when I was an older kid. It was always fun to tell people and get the interested "oh, really? Cool!" afterwards.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP