Frenchy Friday Quatorze

>> April 23, 2010


Fellow Frenchy lovers, have you ever been to the French Embassy's FRENCH CULTURE website? It is very interesting. I liiiike it.

It led me to such awesome things like..

Samedi Culture, the weekly KUSF radio program based in San Francisco.



and made me want to go to festivals like..

French Touch at 2010 PEN World Voices Festival

Sacramento French Films Festival (!)

ColCoa French Films Festival <~ that is happening RIGHT NOW in Los Angeles, without me. Sadness.


and education stuff like..

French language certificates information


and.. I wish I was a millionaire and could do this internship.  


and listen to new french music like..

AIR
Corneille

Au revoir!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP