Fill in the Blank Friday

>> April 16, 2010


Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for this fun Fill in the Blank Friday! Happy Friday!!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button.. at least once.

2. Every night before bed I check my email, facebook, and twitter.. as well as ya know brush my teeth, and if you're lucky Ill check to make sure I have something to wear the next day. Yeah, some days I live on the wild side. (these are the days I look poorly dressed, fyi)

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is go SHOPPING! Retail therapy is real, and its very productive.

4. Something that makes me cringe is when people chew really loud.. or when they pronounce people's names, or names of countries wrong.. uhhh find out how to say it before you totally butcher their name, k? thanks.

5. Social situations are fun, and I like them. But I get worn out after wards. I think my favorite 'social situation' is going out to eat.. which could be my diet pitfall. Oops.

6. I like to collect old photos. They are my favorite.

7. Weekends are for.. well, Saturdays I still go to school, but its so much more laid back then my classes during the week. Except for this Saturday, when I have to give a presentation - I hate those. But I love coming home from school on Saturdays, and not having to go to work or go anywhere if I don't want. Sundays are for sleeping in, homework, and watching sports on TV. Yesss.


Haaaaaaaaaaaapy Friday!








1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 16, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

I also hit the snooze button at least once.

And when I've had a bad day? I go for a run. Or mellow out with some tea, a good book and a John Mayer CD.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP