Fill in the Blank Friday

>> April 9, 2010


If you want to play Fill in the Blank Friday go over and see Lauren at: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was seaweed crackers. Ick.

2. My best friends are my brother and sister. They're my absolute favorite people.

3. If could live in a different era, I would want to live in either the 20s, or the 50s. I don't care if I couldn't pull them off, flapper dresses and poodle skirts, need I say more?

4. I like strawberry energizer smoothies from Jamba Juice - and I really WANT (and need!) one right now.

5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I act tough, but I'm really all squishy and sentimental inside.

6. My favorite book of all time is Midnight Tales through The Middle East. It really makes you think, and I love that.

.... But man, that was hard to pick just one - later today I'll regret that, and be like "no! wait! I meant _____" oh well.

.. I also love Anderson Cooper's memoir. Yes.

7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is definitely liquid foundation.. I hate how white and blochy my skin is, especially after I shower. But foundation is followed up by a close second with eyeliner - without eyeliner I really look like I'm either dead tired, sick, or 12 yrs old.

8. Blogging is something that I am seriously addicted to. As some of you know, but many do not, this blog started as a way to chronicle my being an Aupair in Germany for a year, that was a total bust - but I do have to say, this blog and me joining the blogger world was definitely one of the good things that came out of that experience.

9. If I could star in a movie with an actor/actress, I would have to work with George Clooney AND Brad Pitt. Maybe in Oceans 20? I love both those men. Soooo much. Not just because they're cute, cause they both definitely are hawwwt, and not because they are both uber talented, cause they are; but because they have such BIG hearts, and I love it.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is that feeling of adventure. Like when you get on a plane and you're so excited to get to where you're going! Or even when silly people like me that are still college students start new classes and get giddy because we actually want to learn about  subject. (which is short-lived, yes, but its good when it initially happens).




6 comments:

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something April 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I took French in High School (in the 70's, mind you). I never used it until I went to Honduras 2 years ago on a mission trip with my church. I was in charge of leading crafts with each age group every day. ...which is fine, except I don't know one syllable of Spanish (except for saying Burrito at Taco Bell). As I was using my own made up sign language to communicate instructions, I realized that I was speaking choppy French to them for colors, numbers, nouns, etc. At first I was soo embarrassed... but then it dawned on me that they couldn't understand me anyway. weeeee! sooooo funny! I get so tired of being the entertainment everywhere I go. It slap wears me out...

I hopped over from New Friend Friday and am so happy that I did! Hope to see you back at my place sometime soon when you get a moment. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. Happy Weekend!

Whitney April 9, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I love your answers! Especially about Anderson Cooper's book. he is one of my biggest celebrity crushes.

Have a great weekend :)

Kim J April 9, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Nice answers. I forgot that you started this blog because of the au pair thing.

Ashley April 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

IIII like this fill in the blank stuff! Yay I'm one of your bestestestestest friends. :)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... April 9, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

blogging is so easy to get addicted to!

oh...and now i really want a jamba juice.

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Julia April 10, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

I found your blog through Lauren's, and the first three things I noticed were your buttons:
Je Parle Francais (me too!)

Unicef (I worked for them, thanks for supporting!)

and Proud Democrat (me too!)

I'll probably keep coming back here, I feel like we have some stuff in common :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP