>> April 9, 2010
If you want to play Fill in the Blank Friday go over and see Lauren at: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was seaweed crackers. Ick.
2. My best friends are my brother and sister. They're my absolute favorite people.
3. If could live in a different era, I would want to live in either the 20s, or the 50s. I don't care if I couldn't pull them off, flapper dresses and poodle skirts, need I say more?
4. I like strawberry energizer smoothies from Jamba Juice - and I really WANT (and need!) one right now.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I act tough, but I'm really all squishy and sentimental inside.
6. My favorite book of all time is Midnight Tales through The Middle East. It really makes you think, and I love that.
.... But man, that was hard to pick just one - later today I'll regret that, and be like "no! wait! I meant _____" oh well.
.. I also love Anderson Cooper's memoir. Yes.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is definitely liquid foundation.. I hate how white and blochy my skin is, especially after I shower. But foundation is followed up by a close second with eyeliner - without eyeliner I really look like I'm either dead tired, sick, or 12 yrs old.
8. Blogging is something that I am seriously addicted to. As some of you know, but many do not, this blog started as a way to chronicle my being an Aupair in Germany for a year, that was a total bust - but I do have to say, this blog and me joining the blogger world was definitely one of the good things that came out of that experience.
9. If I could star in a movie with an actor/actress, I would have to work with George Clooney AND Brad Pitt. Maybe in Oceans 20? I love both those men. Soooo much. Not just because they're cute, cause they both definitely are hawwwt, and not because they are both uber talented, cause they are; but because they have such BIG hearts, and I love it.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is that feeling of adventure. Like when you get on a plane and you're so excited to get to where you're going! Or even when silly people like me that are still college students start new classes and get giddy because we actually want to learn about subject. (which is short-lived, yes, but its good when it initially happens).