Things I've learned at my New Job

>> March 25, 2010

Its been 90 days since I started as an Administrative Assistant. Its been a good ride, and all-in-all I really like it. Here are a few things I've learned there..

  1. Walking to Chevron to get a giant Diet Coke can really change a bad day into a good day.
  2. Especially with the cherry flavored stuff to add that extra 'zing' to my diet coke. Those extra cherry-full 100 calories can really make a difference.
  3. The days that I teach Excel, are really the highlights of my week. I teach them, but those ladies really teach me how to have fun.
  4. Not all crying during a 90 day review is a bad thing. It just means that perhaps you've known you boss, who's also your good friend, for way too long.. and been through crazy things together.
  5. There's pleasure in shredding things.. Bye-bye weekly reports!

Don't worry Lina - I don't really think that way about work and the 100% ;) ~ wink wink ~



3 comments:

Lina Buchanan March 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Haha. I thought the highlight of your week would be every second spent with ME! :)

Just kidding! I know I'm a boring office mate MOST of the time!

I really do agree with the work thing though! Somedays are just not so productive. Liiiiiike today.

Ashley March 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I definitely feel you on the shredding things. Once I got to shred a CD and it was awesome.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cashier March 28, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

My shredder is my best friend. I swear I get therapy from shredding things. :-)

Stopping by from Lady Bloggers Tea Party. :-)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP