>> March 25, 2010
- Walking to Chevron to get a giant Diet Coke can really change a bad day into a good day.
- Especially with the cherry flavored stuff to add that extra 'zing' to my diet coke. Those extra cherry-full 100 calories can really make a difference.
- The days that I teach Excel, are really the highlights of my week. I teach them, but those ladies really teach me how to have fun.
- Not all crying during a 90 day review is a bad thing. It just means that perhaps you've known you boss, who's also your good friend, for way too long.. and been through crazy things together.
- There's pleasure in shredding things.. Bye-bye weekly reports!
Don't worry Lina - I don't really think that way about work and the 100% ;) ~ wink wink ~