A day for President's

>> February 15, 2010

Today is President's Day. And President Barack H Obama is my President, he's the first, and only President that I have ever really believed in. I voted for him twice, once to choose him to be the Democratic candidate, and once to choose him to become this nation's President. Is he perfect? Absolutely not. Has he done everything he needs to? Not yet.


Do I believe that he's doing the best he can, and that his heart is in the right place?


Most Definitely.


Happy President's Day, President Obama!


2 comments:

Roberta February 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Thank you for posting this. I love this president and believe he is doing his best.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP