Teddy, I miss you.

>> January 19, 2010

Teddy Kennedy was one of my very favorite politicians. I love him.. and, I'm scared to death today that Massachussetts is going to turn its back on him, and everything he stood for. They made him one of the longest serving Senators. Ever. One would assume he adequately represented them, and their beliefs. So what changed?

So here's to Teddy, and to keeping Teddy's fight for Health care alive. I pray that Massachussetts will do that today. Because if not, that just makes my stomach hurt with anxiety.

So...

C'mon Mass! Vote Coakley!

1 comments:

Keri January 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

That would be sad and disappointing if the Republican wins today.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP