>> November 5, 2009
- I haven't written for awhile! Ugh. Too busy, too busy.. and NOW I have the Swine. Yes, you heard me, the Stupid Stinking Piggy H1N1 has hit my house. My brother got it first, then my mother and my sister, and now ME..
But at least it gave me a second to blog, right? I've been doing mostly everything on my phone lately. Checking facebook, and emails, reading a few blogs. But its SUPER hard to post a blog, or to comment on another person's blog on my phone.. so I really have been reading all your blogs, or at least... most of them, even when I wasn't commenting! I promise, after the swine has its time, I will be better.
- Today is November 5th. And no, I'm not British. But I LOVE England.. and its crazy Holiday today. Today is Guy Fawkes Day! So we must remember, remember the 5th of November.. if none of you crazies know what I'm talking about, and I know PinkNic knows, because I borrowed her celebratory picture for Guy Fawkes Day, which hopefully doesn't make her crazy and go blow up Parliament. (that's what Guy and his friends attempted). I think that in my swineyness.. I'm going to watch V for Vendetta today. Since that's the only way for me to celebrate, in England they get fireworks and sparklers, and yummy food. Yeah.. not in Sandy Utah, but I love V for Vendetta.
- So, back to the swine.. I don't get to go back to school, or work until November 12th! That's a week from today. WHAT am I going to do for a whole week?! I've been wishing for a "real day off", where I didn't have to go to school or work for a DAY. But now, I won't be making any money, which is just super pleasant.. I don't get to see any of my friends, at work, school, or anywhere else! Because naturally, I can't go ANYWHERE. And, everyone else is going to be in school, while I'm sitting on my ass at home falling behind. How cool is that? Not so much, yeah I agree.
- On a Political Note: I am PISSED off at Maine. Why is it that people think its cool to choose hatred over any kind of love and equality?!? Just who are these crazy people, that I truly do not have any respect for?
- OH and Phoenix was awesome.. I loved it. Pictures to come soon, probably in the next week, one of the days where I have more energy to go get my camera from downstairs and bring it back up here.