Road Trip!

>> September 2, 2009

As this post is published..

I am on my way to Idaho Falls..
WHY Idaho Falls you ask?

Two words: David. Cook


Ash and I are driving up to Idaho Falls for two days, just so we can see the one and only Dave Cook. Why is he going to tiny Idaho Falls and not Salt Lake City? No idea, but hell, what better excuse for a mini Road Trip than great musical expertise like his? Yeah, I thought so too. Pictures (taken with my new camera!!) coming soon.

Have a Happy Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Ashley September 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Hope you had a good time.

Alisha Chase September 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! Hope it was super duper fun!! I can't imagine why it wouldn't be amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP