I'm so excited!

>> September 17, 2009

Guess what I bought last week?! I'll give you a hint..

U2!

.. Phoenix, October 20th, I'm so excited! So, yes, Ash and I are going on another concert inspired road trip. Not that that usually is a normal occurrence for us, we've never done it before, before David Cook, BUT we might just have to make it a tradition cause, why not, merge two awesome things: great live music + travel?

So, Anyone know of super great things to do on the way to Phoenix.. or in Phoenix? hmmmmmm? I've never been there, but Ashley has.

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us September 17, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

AAAAHHH I'm so jealous but so excited for you! It will be lots of fun! Phoenix is so much fun, I love it there, I still call it my home. You can go to D-backs game, hike Camelback mountain, theres a river that everyone floats down and gets really drunk, you don't have to get drunk though lol, there's amazing shopping malls like Fashion Square in Scottsdale, fun night clubs, Yardhouse is a way fun place to eat on the weekends, etc etc. If you want more ideas, let me know =)

Ashley September 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Maybe we should hike Camelback! That'd be cool.. The mall in Phoenix is alright.. The zoo is cool. And Lake Havasu, if we go that way. Its so pretty. I'm sure you'd really like it. I didn't love Fashion Square when I went, but that was before I was into designers.. lol

Jen September 20, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Woohoo for U2! I bet that show is gonna rock....and roll! :-P Take lots of deserty pictures, too!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP