Travel Wish: Hawaii

>> August 18, 2009

A friend of mine just posted her pictures on Facebook of Hawaii. I am SO JEALOUS! I have always thought that I would eventually make it to Hawaii, but after looking at her pictures, I definitely want to bump it up on my to do list!

And, besides, I need an updated picture of me in a Hula Skirt, right? My Grandma used to goto Hawaii quite often when I was little, and she got me this Hawaiian outfit on one of her trips. The picture is from Halloween 1987. I haven't really changed much, right?

Here is what I would HAVE to do in Hawaii..


Swim with Sea Turtles!


See the white Sandy beaches..


.. and the black sand beaches



I love Waterfalls, and rumor is Hawaii has some of the best



Sunset from Haleakala, Maui
Visit the Awesome Volcanos that make Hawaii, Hawaii


Visit the Polynesian Cultural Center



Take Surfing Lessons!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  August 18, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Okay, now I want to go.....

Ashley August 18, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I'll be your carry on. :)

Ardie August 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

I recommend hiking the Na Pali Coast on Kauai. Some of the most beautiful and exotic scenery that I've ever seen. There's even a waterfall about 4 miles in. So worth it!

Keri August 23, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

I love love that picture of you!!!!

Anonymous,  October 7, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

I must visit hawaii. I can't wait after looking at the pics. I am thinking of adding some pictures and videos on my website at http://www.WishaTravel.com
Thanks for such a wonderful post. Your blog rocks!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP