Travel Wish: Dolphin Cay Atlantis

>> July 14, 2009


I want to swim with the Dolphins at the Dolphin Cay Resort.

Its only $199 a night in October. Although, that could be because that would be during Hurricane season. Its $455 at the cheapest in March. Then there's always the flights.. which in October are about $500 bucks each. Then $100 more dollars to swim with the dolphins.. Damn, I wanna go. But I guess it won't be this year!

Maybe when I finally graduate.. but there are going to be quite a few of my Travel Wishes posted by then, it will be hard to pick just one!

Awwwwe, look at that beach!
Paradise Island, Bahamas
(the Island where Dolphin Cay is)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP