Musical Monday

>> July 20, 2009

Hello everyone. Yes, I just got back from Vegas last night. Yes, I will post pictures and stories about my trip this week. But, I need to go buy cat food, do laundry, fit in a work out, and then go to the good Ol' Nordstrom Rack. So for today, let's look at a musical meme that I found interesting.. ;)


Were you in the school band? Nope

Church choir? Not the church choir, but yes, school choirs.

What is your favorite song right now? Lately, all I seem to get in my head is Michael Jackson songs.

Favorite Lyrics? My favorite of all time is John Lennon's Imagine, but for current music, I really like The Script's The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

Favorite Band? The Beatles and U2. Always.

Favorite Soloist? That's hard.. I like Britney Spears and Christina, but I love Kanye, Rihanna, and T.I. too.

Favorite Musical (theatre)? Les Miserables

Favorite Musical (movie)? My Fair Lady, or Grease

Have you ever belonged to a mail order music club? Yup.

Do you still have your old tape collection? Yup Yup. Along with tapes we made when we were little, oh man.. My Elementary school best friend ,Sarah, my sister, and I used to have our own radio stations. Yeah, you know you're jealous.

Do you let your friends borrow your music? Not really, no.

If you were stranded on a deserted island what CD would you take with you? U2's Joshua Tree, Britney's Blackout, Matchbox Twenty, or The Beatles 1.


A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. ~ John Lennon

2 comments:

Ashley July 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Awesome. Love the quote. :)

Sarah Holman July 21, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Yes!!! I totally remember our radio shows... we were so awesome when we were younger. We should pull those tapes out sometime for old times sake. Remember listening to 94.9 and recording songs? I thought we were so rebelious for listening to 94.9.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP